- Hiking Programs
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving
- Language Immersion
- SAT Preparation
- ACT Preparation
- Marine Biology
- Writing Programs
- Cooking Programs
- Strength Training
- Ice Hockey
- Skate Boarding
- Horseback Riding
Teen Summer Snorkeling Programs
We Provide Free Information
Teen Summer Snorkel Programs
Camp to Campus offers Teen Summer Snorkel Programs that are both educational and fun for Teens, with NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY to participate in most programs. Camp to Campus focuses on recommending exciting and adventurous Teen Summer Snorkeling programs available to beginners as well as more advanced students.
Each region offers different activities and adventures in the area that the Teen Summer Snorkel Adventure Programs are located.
Different teen summer snorkel programs are paced for different levels of activity and adventure.
- Select from Teen Snorkel Programs on sailboats in the Caribbean, Greece, or Australia. Other locations may also be available.
- Some Summer Snorkel Programs are land-based.
- Teen Summer Snorkel Trips may offer sailing and diving as well as marine biology.
- All Summer Snorkel Adventures are taught by licensed and certified instructors who teach internationally recognized sailing and scuba diving courses.
Now that you are curious about teen summer rock climbing trips, see more!
- We make sure you receive all the brochures to browse at your leisure.
- We make sure you receive DVDs so you can view the Teen Summer Snorkel Program locations in more depth, showing you the exciting locations where Snorkel Programs are available.
Expert Staff To Guide Campers
The skilled staff is not only experts in snorkeling, but they understand that each teen learns and acquires knowledge at their own pace. The leaders also show the importance of team building and cooperation, showing teens how each one has value and is an active contributor to a common goal. The effect this has on teens will endure for a lifetime because teens are learning life skills in a thrilling, encouraging environment.
We Offer Free Information:
Need your information in a hurry? Call Ann and Dick Travis at (347) 235-0376 for a consultation and receive links to the teen summer camps best suited for you! Our free summer program information kit with DVD will be provided upon request. To Receive Your Free Information Package Click Here.
Get Your Free Summer Program Informational Kit