- Hiking Programs
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving
- Language Immersion
- SAT Preparation
- ACT Preparation
- Marine Biology
- Writing Programs
- Cooking Programs
- Strength Training
- Ice Hockey
- Skate Boarding
- Horseback Riding
Teen Summer Scuba Diving Programs
We Provide Free Information
Teen Summer Scuba Programs
Camp to Campus offers Teen Summer Scuba Programs that are both educational and fun for Teens. Camp to Campus focuses on recommending exciting and adventurous Teen Summer Scuba Tours throughout different areas that are safe and well supervised.
Teen summer scuba tours offer great experiences for your teens.
Each region offers different activities and adventures that are representative of the area that the Teen Summer Scuba Adventure Program is located.
Different teen summer scuba tours are paced for different levels of activity and adventure.
- Select from Teen Summer Scuba Tours on sailboats in the Caribbean, Greece, or Australia. Other locations may also be available.
- Some Teen Summer Scuba Adventures are land-based
- Teen Summer Scuba Trips will highlight sailing and diving skills as well as marine biology lessons.
- All Teen Summer Scuba Tours are taught by licensed and certified instructors who teach internationally recognized sailing and scuba diving courses.
Now that you are curious about teen summer rock climbing trips, see more!
- We make sure you receive all the brochures to browse at your leisure.
- We make sure you receive DVDs so you can view our Teen Summer Rock Climbing Tour locations in more depth.
Expert Staff To Guide Campers
The skilled professional staff is not only expert in diving and scuba instruction, but understand that each teen learns and acquires knowledge at their own pace. Leaders also show the importance of team building and cooperation, showing teens how each one has value and is an active contributor to a common goal. The effect this has on teens will endure for a lifetime, for the teens are learning life skills in a thrilling, encouraging environment.
We Offer Free Information:
Need your information in a hurry? Call Ann and Dick Travis at (347) 235-0376 for a consultation and receive links to the teen summer camps best suited for you! Our free summer program information kit with DVD will be provided upon request. To Receive Your Free Information Package Click Here.
Get Your Free Summer Program Informational Kit