- Hiking Programs
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving
- Language Immersion
- SAT Preparation
- ACT Preparation
- Marine Biology
- Writing Programs
- Cooking Programs
- Strength Training
- Ice Hockey
- Skate Boarding
- Horseback Riding
Teen Summer Sailing Program
We Provide Free Information
Teen Summer Sailing Programs & Summer Adventures
Camp to Campus offers teenage summer sailing programs that are both educational and fun for Teens. Camp to Campus focuses on recommending exciting, adventurous and safe Teen Summer Sailing Tours located in the United States, the Caribbean, and overseas.
Teen summer sailing programs offer great experiences for your teens
Each region offers different activities and adventures in which the Teen Summer Sailing Adventure Program is located.
Different teen summer sailing programs are structured for different levels of activity and adventure.
- Specialty Teen Summer Sailing Programs offer the option of living on sailboats or on land.
- They may offer instruction in marine biology, language learning and community service.
- Vessels can be either single-hulled or catamaran- (twin-) hulled.
- Small coed groups of 15 or less are grouped by age on a single boat , and may travel with other boats.
- Teen Summer Sailing Tours can vary from 2 weeks to 6 weeks.
Teen Summer Sailing Programs encourage and educate teens while learning social cooperation and teamwork.
Now that you are curious about teen summer sailing programs, see more!
- We make sure you receive all the brochures to browse at your leisure.
- We make sure you receive DVDs so you can view our Teen Summer Sailing Adventure locations in more depth, showing you the exciting and beautiful environments of the Teen Summer Sailing Tours.
Expert Staff To Guide Campers
The skilled staff is not only expert in sailing and scuba diving, but also understand that each teen learns and acquires knowledge at their own pace. Leaders also show the importance of team building and cooperation, showing teens how each one has value and is an active contributor to a common goal. The effect this has on teens will endure for a lifetime, because teens are learning life skills in a thrilling, encouraging environment.
We Offer Free Information:
Need your information in a hurry? Call Ann and Dick Travis at (516) 374-6383 for a consultation and receive links to the teen summer camps best suited for you! Our free summer program information kit with DVD will be provided upon request. To Receive Your Free Information Package Click Here.
Get Your Free Summer Program Informational Kit